Sunday, November 12, 2006

How do your thoughts manifest?

How do your thoughts manifest?

Let’s talk about energy for a moment. Everything is made up of energy, your house, your dog, your body, your car, and your thoughts. Let’s break down your body so you can understand. You have your body which breaks down to your organs, which break down into cells, which break down into atoms, which breaks down to electrons and neutrons, which break down into energy. You can break down anything and come up with energy!

Why is this important? Well, when you are referring to the Law of Attraction, we are talking about thought. Energy emits a frequency. Energy attracts like frequencies to it. So, if you are having a thought that makes you feel wonderful, you will attract that same energy into your life. We are like radios tuning into the frequency that we vibrate at.

Ever had this kind of day? Your alarm clock doesn’t go off. You’re late for work. You are feeling mad because you forgot to set it! Then you get dressed only to notice that there is a huge stain on your shirt. You can’t find anything else to wear! You get in your car and you need to stop and get gas….. You see where I’m going here. You started your morning in frustration. So, you keep attracting the same thing over and over! I feel frustrated thinking about it! LOL

If you are sitting there thinking, “Umm, how can I monitor my thoughts constantly?” Well, really what we are talking about is monitoring how your thoughts make you feel. If something makes you feel bad, don’t do it or figure out a way to do it in a way that makes you feel good! Example for me is: I hate to do laundry. Believe me when I say with four people living in the same house, I do it constantly. So, what I have changed is when I have to do it, I turn on some Sheryl Crowe and jam! I dance and I sing while I do it. It takes my mind from something that I don’t enjoy and I refocus it on something that makes me feel great!

So, give it a try and let me know what happens!

No comments: